2011 Cumberland Chapter Annual Meeting
Nov 11-13, 2011
Don’t miss our 2011 Annual Meeting! Good food, drinks, socializing, hikes and other outings, awards banquet, dancing, live music and more fun are in store! Check out the weekend itinerary to see all the activities we have planned.
Reserve your room now!
Call the park at (800) 325-0146 and mention “Sierra Club” to get our group rates.
Then send in your registration form to Mary Carol Cooper:
We hope to see you soon!
For more information, contact:
Mary Carol Cooper: (859) 277-0656
Tim Guilfoile: (859) 620-2773
- KY Arrow Darter Faces Potential Extinction-3 Days Left To Help
- Important Hearing on Stream Protection Rules in Lexington this Thursday – 9/3
- Whitesburg, KY second Municipality in nation to pass resolution of support for POWER+
- Encyclical Letter LAUDATO SI’ – Pope Francis Addresses Climate Change
- Part-Time, Contracted Job Opening: Field Organizer, KY Sierra Club